Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:39 am
Would you rather spend 6 months looking for a new job before getting hired for $20k more than you make now or keep the job that you have now?

Keep my job as an international spy

Would you rather go to see an opera or a ballet?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:51 am
Would you rather go to see an opera or a ballet?
I supposed a ballet but I'll be on my phone most of the time

Would you rather punish AARR by sending him to a ballet of opera? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:17 am
Would you rather punish AARR by sending him to a ballet of opera? :lol:

I still think the ballet would be better than the opera. Better music to fall asleep to :)

Would you rather bike, fish or railfan? (Just one :lol: )

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Touché
Michael wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Would you rather punish AARR by sending him to a ballet of opera? :lol: . I still think the ballet would be better than the opera. Better music to fall asleep to :)

Would you rather bike, fish or railfan? (Just one :lol: )
Bike 8)

Would you rather be cool but ignored or embarrass yourself but everyone notice you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:23 am
Would you rather be cool but ignored or embarrass yourself but everyone notice you?

Cool 8)

Would you rather make your own meals of your choice or have them prepared for you by a professional but not of your choice?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:51 am
Would you rather make your own meals of your choice or have them prepared for you by a professional but not of your choice?
I think I'll make my own but it would be tempting to have them made by a pro 8)

Would you rather commute a long distance to a job you love or walk a short distance to a job you dislike?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:56 am
Would you rather commute a long distance to a job you love or walk a short distance to a job you dislike?

Long commute

Would you rather spend the day with someone you really dislike doing something you love or spend the day with someone you like doing something you hate?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:36 pm
Would you rather spend the day with someone you really dislike doing something you love or spend the day with someone you like doing something you hate?
I think the second. We'll figure out a way to entertain ourselves even if it means our wives get very angry with us :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:11 am

The second. we'll commiserate 8)

Would you rather have a chance to see what your life would have been like had you become a priest or a chance to see what Mrs AARR's life would have been like had you not gotten married?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:20 am
Would you rather have a chance to see what your life would have been like had you become a priest or a chance to see what Mrs AARR's life would have been like had you not gotten married?
The first. A lot of people were surprised I did not become a priest including me. It's a long story.

Would you rather relive your life exactly as-is or change any part of it?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:15 pm
Would you rather relive your life exactly as-is or change any part of it?

Change it

Would you rather have a "classic" car from the 50's or a brand new car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:23 am
I think a fully automated car will be very cool 8)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:25 am

Classic. Simple

Would you rather have many people that are fake kind to you or just 1 person who genuinely likes you ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:48 am
Would you rather have many people that are fake kind to you or just 1 person who genuinely likes you ?
The 2nd although politicians seem to be happy with the first :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:49 am

The second. I have enough frienemies :lol:

Would you rather have body pains that only present when you are moving or only when you are resting?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 5:27 pm
Would you rather have body pains that only present when you are moving or only when you are resting?
I think the first. Pain while resting is brutal :( .

Would you rather have physical or physiological pain?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:21 am
Would you rather have physical or physiological pain?

Physical

Would you rather have to survive in the wild by yourself and have company but they know nothing about wilderness survival?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am
Would you rather have to survive in the wild by yourself and have company but they know nothing about wilderness survival?
I would rather have the company so if I can not find any food I can eat them :lol:

Would you rather have to survive in the wild by yourself or have company but they know nothing about wilderness survival?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:52 pm
Would you rather have to survive in the wild by yourself or have company but they know nothing about wilderness survival?

I agree, having someone there would be better :lol:

Would you rather have a crack across your windshield or headlights that are very dim?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:03 pm
Would you rather have a crack across your windshield or headlights that are very dim?
A crack I think but both will be annoying :evil: