Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by David Collins »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:09 pm
Would you rather listen to '60's music or '80's music?

SiriusXM 80’s on 8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you rather go back in time and tell your high school self to ask out the girl you liked or would you rather go back in time to meet your future significant other?
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

David Collins wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:56 pm
Would you rather go back in time and tell your high school self to ask out the girl you liked or would you rather go back in time to meet your future significant other?

Ya. That second one :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:48 pm
Mrs. AARR and I have known each other since 3rd grade.....and we still married :lol: For worse or for better we are better together :) .

Would you rather know how to pronounce every dinosaurs name correctly or be able to identify every type of diesel engine inlcuding some of the most obscure ones?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 am
Would you rather know how to pronounce every dinosaurs name correctly or be able to identify every type of diesel engine including some of the most obscure ones?

Both seem utterly useless but I'll opt for the diesel engines and hope it impresses the ladies 8)

Would you rather complete your bucket list or live a rather mundane life and be completely contented?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

SHUT YOUR MOUTH. BOTH ARE RELEVANT. :lol:
Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:00 pm
Would you rather know how to pronounce every dinosaurs name correctly or be able to identify every type of diesel engine including some of the most obscure ones? Both seem utterly useless...

Would you rather complete your bucket list or live a rather mundane life and be completely contented?
The 2nd is just fine with me

Would you rather be color blind or tone deaf?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:21 pm
Would you rather be color blind or tone deaf?

Tone deaf

Would you rather look very young but act very old or look very old but act very young?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:27 am
Would you rather look very young but act very old or look very old but act very young?
I think the 2nd. It's worked for me so far 8) .

Would you rather excel at Industrial Dancing or Pop Dancing?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:10 am
Would you rather excel at Industrial Dancing or Pop Dancing?

Pop

Would you rather be able to play the guitar like a professional or the piano like a professional ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:34 am
Would you rather be able to play the guitar like a professional or the piano like a professional ?
Guitar, girls don't flock around piano players :lol: .

Would you rather be the lead guitarist or lead singer in a famous musical group?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Unread post by David Collins »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:19 pm
Would you rather be the lead guitarist or lead singer in a famous musical group?
Lead singer, duh :lol:

Would you rather see Q326 stall out in Saugutauk again for the laughs or would you rather see E251 have more engines than cars and stall out?
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

David Collins wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:42 pm
Would you rather see Q326 stall out in Saugutauk again for the laughs or would you rather see E251 have more engines than cars and stall out?

The latter.

Would you rather get rid of AMTRAK or Greyhound Bus and all other busing services?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:41 pm
Would you rather get rid of AMTRAK or Greyhound Bus and all other busing services?
Amtrak. Passenger trains are not real trains :lol: .

Would you rather ice fish or cross country ski?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:50 am
Would you rather ice fish or cross country ski?

Ice fish but I would probably get bored and cross country ski or maybe its the other way around?

Would you rather watch hockey or basketball?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:31 pm
Would you rather watch hockey or basketball?
Basketball...I understand it better.

Would you rather discover a new dinosaur fossil or an abandoned railcar in a remote location?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:21 pm
Would you rather discover a new dinosaur fossil or an abandoned railcar in a remote location?

Both sound very cool but I with the second

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:29 am
I agree with you both are exciting, but I'll go with the 2nd too and we'll post it somewhere at RailRoadFan.com 8) .

Would you rather be less bothered by the cold or heat?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:54 pm
Would you rather be less bothered by the cold or heat?

Certainly the cold would be more useful in Michigan but I'm not bothered by the heat

Would you rather keep running despite leg cramps or stomach cramps? Cramps....that's a funny word :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:41 am
Would you rather keep running despite leg cramps or stomach cramps? Cramps....that's a funny word :D
Both are not fun. I think I'd rather push through stomach cramps. You kind of need your legs when running :lol: .

Would you rather build a tree house or igloo?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:10 am
Would you rather build a tree house or igloo?

Tree house for sure. A couple weeks ago I visit the remnants of a tree fort we made over 40 years ago. Not much left but it was pretty cool that any of it was still there.

Would you rather over eat dinner or dessert?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:15 pm
Would you rather over eat dinner or dessert?
When I was younger dessert but now I'd pick dinner

Would you rather take Amtrak and have a smooth trip or fly with many problems?