Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:44 am
Would you rather live near a short line railroad where the train is the same but the crews are friendly and will let you ride in the cab or a diamond of two major Class 1's with lots of trains and different types of engines but you have to stay off railroad property and most of the crews do not acknowledge you?
The first most definitely!

Would you rather spend time railfanning prototype railroads or creating paper railroads?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:13 am
Would you rather spend time railfanning prototype railroads or creating paper railroads?

The first. I don't have anywhere the time, talent, knowledge, or patience for the second but I do enjoy reading yours.

Would you rather work a job of your choice with any railroad or a cushy, higher paying job in a national park of your choice as a ranger?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:39 pm
Would you rather work a job of your choice with any railroad or a cushy, higher paying job in a national park of your choice as a ranger?
The first. I would not want a cushy job anywhere.

Would you rather go directly from winter to summer or have a springtime in-between?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:08 am
Would you rather go directly from winter to summer or have a springtime in-between?

Spring for sure.....

Would you rather have Mr Roger's as your neighbor or grumpy old know it all railfan?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:25 pm
Would you rather have Mr Roger's as your neighbor or grumpy old know it all railfan?
Mr. Rogers. I will find a nice friendly know-it-all railfan someplace else. :lol:

Would you rather be constipated for 24 hours or have a sinus infection for 3 days?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Indeed!
AARR wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:31 pm
Would you rather be constipated for 24 hours or have a sinus infection for 3 days?

24 hours. If I knew in advance I wouldn't eat either :lol:

Would you rather have diversity of looks or diversity of thoughts and ideas?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:42 pm
Would you rather have diversity of looks or diversity of thoughts and ideas?
The 2nd

Would you rather work on a boat catching crabs or tuna?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:41 am
Would you rather work on a boat catching crabs or tuna?

Tuna. That is real fishing and in warmer waters, not just setting crab traps and later retrieving them although still bad ass.

Would you rather work for the government at any level, be self employed, or work for a large corporation?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:14 am
Would you rather work for the government at any level, be self-employed, or work for a large corporation?
Self-employed baby-sitting Michael's kids :lol:

Would you rather have a name you love but is hard to pronounce and spell or a lame-name but is easy to remember and spell?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:lol:
AARR wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:42 pm
Would you rather have a name you love but is hard to pronounce and spell or a lame-name but is easy to remember and spell?

I'll take Names you Love for $400 Alex

Would you rather watch be able be to fool all of the people some of the time or some of the people all of time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:46 am
Would you rather watch be able be to fool all of the people some of the time or some of the people all of time?
Which ever one let’s me live an elitist life style :lol:

Would you rather be able to fool all the people some of the time or some of the people all the time?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:09 am
Would you rather be able to fool all the people some of the time or some of the people all the time?

The first one. I think I would get bored of fooling the same people all of the time.

Would you rather have an Amish beard or a Hitler mustache? Actually I don't think you really have a choice :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:45 am
Would you rather have an Amish beard or a Hitler mustache? Actually I don't think you really have a choice :lol:
Reluctantly I choose a Hitler mustache then you can shoot me

Would you rather have an Amish beard or Hitler mustache?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:56 am
Would you rather have an Amish beard or Hitler mustache?

Amish beard

Would you rather do an archeological dig in the Holy Land or any other location of your choosing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:44 am
Would you rather do an archeological dig in the Holy Land or any other location of your choosing?
The Holy Land would be cool

Would you rather race in the Indy 500 or a small town figure 8 crash course?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:37 am
Would you rather race in the Indy 500 or a small town figure 8 crash course?

Small town figure 8 with just 1 figure 8

Would you rather live in Michigan with a house right on Lake Michigan or any other state of your choosing but in the middle of that state?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:02 am
Would you rather live in Michigan with a house right on Lake Michigan or any other state of your choosing but in the middle of that state?
I would prefer the middle of a state and MI is fine

Would you rather own a large orchard or produce farm?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:32 am
Would you rather own a large orchard or produce farm?

Like most things...I don't know the difference but you had me at LARGE

Would you rather throw the first pitch at a Detroit Tiger's game or perform the National Anthem at said game?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:35 am
Would you rather throw the first pitch at a Detroit Tiger's game or perform the National Anthem at said game?
1st pitch. I came close, Mrs AARR entered me into a Pepsi Challenge where, at the end of the Tigers game but before the fireworks, in front of 40,000 people, I threw 3 pitches from the pitchers mound into a strike zone and nailed all three. Mrs. AARR actually complimented me but it might have to do with the money I won 🙂 .

Would you rather throw the first pitch or participate in the Pepsi Challenge?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Unread post by David Collins »

Michael wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:35 am
Would you rather throw the first pitch or participate in the Pepsi Challenge?
First pitch, I hate anything beverage that's carbonated with a passion :lol:

Would you rather be a really good photographer or a really good videographer?
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k