NS Operation Awareness and Response (OAR) train to come to Michigan

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

NS Operation Awareness and Response (OAR) train to come to Michigan

Unread post by David Collins »

Supposed to be coming up this weekend, and staying until the 15th or 16th. Having seen the OAR train a few times myself back when I lived down south, I encourage y’all to go see it. It is honestly one of the most badass looking consists that roam the rails to this day.

Things not determined yet is where the trainset is going to be staged and when it actually comes up (weekend for sure, not sure on what day).

Edit: an address for where the train will be can be found on the first attachment.
Attachments
IMG_2289.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

LansingRailFan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: NS Operation Awareness and Response (OAR) train to come to Michigan

Unread post by LansingRailFan »

David Collins wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Supposed to be coming up this weekend, and staying until the 15th or 16th. Having seen the OAR train a few times myself back when I lived down south, I encourage y’all to go see it. It is honestly one of the most badass looking consists that roam the rails to this day.

Things not determined yet is where the trainset is going to be staged and when it actually comes up (weekend for sure, not sure on what day).

Edit: an address for where the train will be can be found on the first attachment.
https://www.transcaer.com/sites/default ... 8D2O2cfPwk

The train will be staged at the Rawsonville yard where they transload those trash containers.

The event is from 8/15-8/17.

I got both of those facts just from reading the same Facebook post you did.