LSRC Wiki Customer List Questions

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

LSRC Wiki Customer List Questions

Unread post by AARR »

I'm reviewing the Wiki LSRC Customer List and have a few questions perhaps some of you can assist me with:
1. Does Quality Feed still receive tank cars at Alpena? I have been watching numerous videos of trains departing Alpena since summer and not one of them had a tank car in their consist.
2. Does Lafarge still receive flyash? Again, from the videos I have watched it doesn't appear they do anymore.
3. Does the tie transload at Greenbush see any rail service? Again, from the video's I have watched it doesn't appear to.

On another note the consists leaving Alpena have about 10 cement cars every day. It would seem that some days they might have 5 and the next 15. But in just about every video there are around 10. Does anyone know where these cars go to and why the number is so consistent?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: LSRC Wiki Customer List Questions

Unread post by AARR »

I updated a few things to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to comment and/or correct me if I you see any mistakes.

https://railroadfan.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Customers
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

R Bedell
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by R Bedell »

Thanks for the time to put that page together. I think it is very good.

NS3322
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by NS3322 »

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am
A lot of us on here have contributed to it.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Thank you for mentioning it’s a Team effort NS3322.
NS3322 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:47 am
R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am
A lot of us on here have contributed to it.

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

Speaking of the Wiki, how does one go about editing those? Can anybody do it or do you have to have specific permissions to edit them as to keep the information valid? I have some information that needs to be put in regarding some CN operations.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)