LSRC Switcher

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
R Bedell
Railroadfan...fan

LSRC Switcher

Unread post by R Bedell »

I just found out that the LSRC has acquired another MP15. It is numbered "1503". When did LSRC acquire this unit? Does anyone have any pictures of it that they could post? Does this locomotive have a location assignment?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: LSRC Switcher

Unread post by AARR »

I think they acquired it from NS along with a couple GP38-2's
R Bedell wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:08 am
I just found out that the LSRC has acquired another MP15. It is numbered "1503". When did LSRC acquire this unit? Does anyone have any pictures of it that they could post? Does this locomotive have a location assignment?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

GTWwatcher
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GTWwatcher »

I don't remember exactly when they got it, but it was being used in Saginaw the last I knew. They've been using it alot the past few months on Y118 to interchange with the MMRR, among other things.

R Bedell
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by R Bedell »

Thanks for the replies.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I think less than 6 months ago
GTWwatcher wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 am
I don't remember exactly when they got it, but it was being used in Saginaw the last I knew.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...