The Indiana Northeastern Railroad

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Indiana.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: The Indiana Northeastern Railroad

Unread post by AARR »

Are there any estimates of how many cars Edd's will receive and will they receive other commodities?
JoJames wrote:
Super Chief wrote:Looks like from the pictures GTW sent me the Edds Supply extension west of So. Milford grain is finished and ready for business. The piping looks to unload 2 tank cars at a time.
Received 15 cars last week to unload.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

NickThatRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: The Indiana Northeastern Railroad

Unread post by NickThatRailfan »

I know somw of the crew members personally they run a few trains a week and here and there there will be a grain train out of Montpelier, OH to Reading, MI usually around 80 cars long they recently got 2 UP SD70M's but there is talk about trading them in for 2 GLC SD50-3's as the SD70M's are to big to do any switching for any of their customers usually whem they run a train out of Hillsdale to Coldwater they leave around 7am and return around 3pm but if they dont they tie down in Coldwater and a train comes up north from down in Indiana or Ohio and drops cars in Hillsdale and the engines get put by the office in Hillsdale and the following day they will pick up cars run back to Hillsdale pick up more cars and run back to Coldwater and leave the engine(s) in Coldwater as the engines by the office in Hillsdale will pickup the cars in the yard in Hillsdale the following day take them back down south