Bay City Locomotive (BCLX)

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Bay City Locomotive (BCLX)

Unread post by AARR »

I would have been interested in the GP40-2's. I did not see them offered until now.

Although I no longer post my paper railroads here, I am still updating them at home.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

BLCX Update 2/1/2023

All remaining locomotives on property are set to be scrapped to make room for a new fleet that would be arriving in the coming weeks. These new locomotives include 4 GP15-1 Type Locomotives from Larry's Truck & Electric. 3 SW1200 Type Locomotives from a private owner. 1 SW1500 from Union Pacific & 2 MP15AC Locomotives from CSX Transportation. All* of these locomotives will be available for lease!

Furthermore, We are always looking for more locomotives to add to our growing catalog of stored serviceable ready-to-lease locomotives! Please contact me if you have any locomotives that you want to sell or if you are in need of a locomotive for short/long term lease or sale!

New locomotives:

BLCX GP15-1 #1400
*BLCX GP15-1 #1411 (We have purchased ownership of this locomotive; however it will remain leased to the SJVR under an updated contract)
BLCX GP15-1 #1435
BLCX GP15-1 #1440
BLCX SW1200 #1
BLCX SW1200 #2
BLCX SW1200 #3
BLCX SW1500 #1002
BLCX MP15AC #1160
BLCX MP15AC #1163

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

Bay City Locomotive has announced a purchase of 2 neighboring properties in Aberdeen, SD; 615 East Drive & 102 East Drive. These properties will be combined and used as a scrap yard for Bay City Locomotive. All rebuilding will occur at the Bay City, Michigan Property.