other states/canadian/mexican rail customer news

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Re: other states/canadian/mexican rail customer news

Unread post by redside20 »

South Dakota railroad news,,,involving GWI and Watco subsidiaries

https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcu ... zohLaKIMMA
Exit stage left

redside20

Located on the KYLE Railroad near Goodland KS. Which ever this place was called before, is it now a Scoular facility in Goodyear KS,

https://www.powderbulksolids.com/food-b ... aPrwcnjSDo
Exit stage left

redside20

For the person that does the exel file on the rail customers..

Just received the latest issue of Railpace magazine and theres a pretty cool article on the Pennsylvania Northeastern RR..it consists of former conrail septa trackage in the ne philly suburbs and connects with ns on one end and new hope and ivyland and the east penn railways on the other end. here are the customers that the PNE serves. 1. Bethlehem Branch begins in Lansdale where a customer Crystal Soap gets tank cars and storage cars are staged in a siding of a former customer Jet Plastica. Further up the line in Hatfield, Harfield warehouse sees several shipments a week of boxcars including hi cubes. AmeriCold Storage sees shipments of reefers, and W.R. Emert Scrap gets gondolas outbound. and interchange at Telford with the ESPN..which gets boxcar, covered hoppers and lumber traffic. 2.The Doylestown Branch gets movements up to a warehouse that sees boxcar traffic in Lansdale and an 84 LUmber that sees infrequent service. 3.Finally the Warminster Branch sees shipments to Philadelphia Macaroni for covered hoppers and interchange traffic for the New Hope and Ivyland.
Exit stage left