RoW train show in Saline, December 1

Model railroading in all scales and gauges. HO talk welcome :)
Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

RoW train show in Saline, December 1

Unread post by Garry K »

The Rails on Wheels modular railroad club (of which I am a member) is having its annual model train show this Sunday, December 1, 2019, at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds in Saline, Michigan. The show opens at 10:00am, and ends at 3:00pm. Only $4 gets you in the door, and parking is free. Kids younger than 12 are free when accompanied by an adult. ("Early-birds" can get in at 8:00am, but will have to pay $10.)

http://railsonwheels.com/#trainshow

I'll be running trains with RoW, so if you come to the show, stop by our layout and say howdy.

Garry K

Ypsi
The Bestest Railroadfan... fan

Re: RoW train show in Saline, December 1

Unread post by Ypsi »

The show was a good time this year but VERY lite on vendors. Hardly anything outside of the main building. Made some decent pickups never the less. Three pack of Walters Pullman commuter cars for $50 and some other odds and ends. I hope that this isn’t a sign of smaller shows in the future or other shows getting smaller.

(FWIW I don’t think that it’s on the side of the organizers I just believe vendor participation to be lower for whatever reasons, it even could have done with how late in the season it is)
"Ann Arbor 2373 Calling... Milkshake. Over"

All Aboard Amtrak: Northbound, Southbound, and My Hometown