My Mother

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

My Mother

Unread post by patrick »

For those of you who've known me a very long time, you all know my mom was my world. you know she came and watched trains, boats, planes and many other things with me all the time. She was part of the group of people who cooked at the first group of Durand gatherings way back when and was overall a great Lady. This morning she passed on from an unexpected illness. she'd spent many days at the UofM hospital in Ann Arbor and 6 surgeries were not enough to save her. Being it was just her and I, I'm extremely lost right now. I thought those that knew her, would like to know. I have begun a go fund me page to help me pay for funeral and burial expenses, and I hope the Admin doesn't mind me sharing that link here. I miss her already, like its been forever.

https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-lay-mom-to-rest

She didn't have life insurance and I have no idea how in the world to set all this up, let alone pay for it.

God Bless.

Patrick

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Re: My Mother

Unread post by Jetlink »

Patrick,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother. I don't think I've ever met you or her. None the less I would like to offer my sincere condolences.

~Randy
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

Raildudes dad
Roadmaster

Unread post by Raildudes dad »

Patrick:
You have my sincere condolences and sympathy. It's especially hard if it's unexpected. May God comfort you at this time. I sent you a pm also.
RDD

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

My sincere condolences, Patrick.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

DaveO
Read more, think more, post less

Unread post by DaveO »

My condolences. You will find your way through life. I did. It may take awhile but you will.