Neil Plagens

Any historical questions can be posted here. Answers would certainly help as well :)
Todd Cline
Railroadfan...fan

Neil Plagens

Unread post by Todd Cline »

Bad news to pass along. A posting on one of Dales boards reports that Neil Plagens passed away sunday. You might remember him from all the great photos he took of the Michigan Northern RR that were frequently posted on the internet. This is a true loss to the Michigan railfan community. For more details visit the michiganrailroads.com website and click on the "history" tab.

Todd

penn central
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by penn central »

Sorry to here about this, i think i saw him one time now i regret not introducing myself to him. it was up in the old soo yards in sault saint marie mich. the westbound WC train symbol SOGB was meeting eastbound GBSO and the man in that picture and it looks just like him was standing there taking pictures or video. both trains were long and both had AC FP9's for power.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Nice tribute here: http://www.michiganrailroads.com/MichRR ... rameLP.htm. Look for Neil Plagen thread on the History board.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Go to Historical Questions and Answers.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

penn central
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by penn central »

oh ok thanks don, and as always appreiciate the help.