Video: Mike Tabone and I with a 4-Wheeler!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Video: Mike Tabone and I with a 4-Wheeler!

Unread post by Racer »

*Strong language at the beginning of the video*

Yesterday evening, we were bored with nothing to do seince we missed Q326 and CP X741, so we went over by his place and ran his 4-wheeler around his home-made track. This was alot of fun, especially since I have never driven a 4-Wheeler before. I recorded some video of Mike going around the course and Mike recorded some video of me driving although I still have alot to learn! But most of the time, we were just being funny and messing around. :D

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7TjF2SYB4
Last edited by Racer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

rsinoms
Human Moose Elephant

Re: Video: Mike Tabone and I with a 4-Wheeler!

Unread post by rsinoms »

Chrisracer8903 wrote:Yesterday evening, we were board with nothing to do seince we missed Q326 and X741, so we went over by his place and ran his 4-wheeler around his home-made track. This was alot of fun, especially seince I have never driven a 4-Wheeler before. I recorded some video of Mike going around the course and Mike recorded some video of me driving although I still have alot to learn! But most of the time, we were just being funny and messing around. :D

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7TjF2SYB4
It is "since" now write that down 100,000 times in your copybook!!!!! It shall be due on 7/10/2008!!! Pm me with said page!
You say trestle... I say Trussell!!!

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

And then when you're done, write "I will not confuse BOARD with BORED." 100 times. :twisted:

BORED is what you were. The BOARD is what this is (and what the tree could have become if you had let it live)! :roll: :)
Owosso Steve

CERY
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CERY »

The poor tree, never had a chance.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

mike's reaction to the tree is the best, then "i'm chrisracer and that was the tree-hugger".. funny funny funny :lol:

i would've said "the wood-knocker" but oh well :twisted:
Bottom text.

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

rsinoms wrote: It is "since" now write that down 100,000 times in your copybook!!!!! It shall be due on 7/10/2008!!! Pm me with said page!
SW wrote:And then when you're done, write "I will not confuse BOARD with BORED." 100 times. :twisted:

BORED is what you were. The BOARD is what this is (and what the tree could have become if you had let it live)! :roll: :)
Maybe he'll figure out how to spell those correctly tomarrow.

:lol:

TrainNut85
Train Chaser

Unread post by TrainNut85 »

Reminds me of Jackass the show lol. Funny video Chris!