It's been fun, thank you all!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
TC Man
Railroadfan...fan

It's been fun, thank you all!

Unread post by TC Man »

Goodbye! See ya! Having reached a crossroads, I'm heading down a new path, same job- new state more central in the country for my traveling. So, it's time to part ways with the group- I’ve learned a lot from all of you over the last several years. Good luck to the GLC in the TC area.
CEO of the Waving Institute- teaching great wave forms.

James Sofonia
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Re: It's been fun, thank you all!

Unread post by James Sofonia »

Do you have internet where you are going, if so you can still tune in to the message board and comment on stuff. I will miss your sightings and reports. Good luck.

Jeff L
(00:00:00) Jeff L: #1

Unread post by Jeff L »

We embrace you and wish you nothing but the very best for you. :wink: You take care TC

TC Man
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by TC Man »

Jeff L wrote:We embrace you and wish you nothing but the very best for you. :wink: You take care TC

Thanks guys, relocating to the Denver area. So I'll not have any TC observations to report...been gping to Denver almost monthly for last fee years and as I covet east to Texas, west to California doing building inspections, I've been offered a package to move to a more central location with a major airport...and our officr there...
CEO of the Waving Institute- teaching great wave forms.

trnwatcher
My name ain't Steven

Unread post by trnwatcher »

There are many trains in Denver! Good luck on the move!
Steven F. Shick
http://www.youtube.com/user/trnwatcher
http://www.trnwatcher.net

I.T. guy/Railfan
"The true railfan has two favorite railroads....the Baltimore & Ohio and another one." - Charles S. Roberts

GP30M4216
Saver of all History

Unread post by GP30M4216 »

Good luck with your move and settling in. The restored Denver Union Station I'm told is quite a site to behold. I lived in Connecticut for 5 years and found I still would check this site from time to time to follow along and occasionally share trip reports and my knowledge even when far away. Distance don't matter!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

TC Man, hope you stick around and post Denver observations. Is there a short line or two you could post about?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

TC Man wrote:
Thanks guys, relocating to the Denver area. So I'll not have any TC observations to report...been gping to Denver almost monthly for last fee years and as I covet east to Texas, west to California doing building inspections, I've been offered a package to move to a more central location with a major airport...and our officr there...
Lucky dog! My company's HQ is in Denver as well. I go there at least a couple of times a year and I love the Denver area. Wish I could move there as well, but alas, I'll always be stuck in Michigan.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.