Help

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
wagnew0923
Railroadfan...fan

Help

Unread post by wagnew0923 »

I am sure this has been discussed previously but I am trying to upload photos and keep getting this error:

Error
Selected album does not exist or you don't have permission to upload in this album

These are my pictures and not protected. What would be causing this. Also what is the file size limit allowed

Bill

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: Help

Unread post by Saturnalia »

When uploading files, be sure to select your album to put them in (its in the upper left corner of the uploading box)

If you have no album, create one! :D
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

wagnew0923
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by wagnew0923 »

I created an album, and thought I had it selected. I will try again tonight. Is there a limit on the number of pictures we can post. Cause I have about 600

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

There's not a limit to the number of pictures that you can submit, but there is a limit for total file usage. The gallery only allows 100 MB per user, so that can get filled up fairly quick depending on the size of your photos. Based on the one that you sent in being 78KB in size, you can upload 1200+ photos before you hit your limit if every photo was the same size. Also, please include a description with each photo you send in as it makes viewing the gallery more useful.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com