Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:25 pm
Would you rather watch a new TV show of your choice or a 70's rerun NOT of your choice?
I think the first. There's got to be at least one show on I'd like :? .

Would you rather it snow 6" every night or 1" during the day every day?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 am
Would you rather it soft, white, fluffy stuff 6" every night or 1" during the day every day?
Depends if I can stay home all day :lol:

Would you rather have S u p p e r or Dinner :x

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 am
Would you rather have S u p p e r or Dinner :x
As long as there is cheesecake for dessert you can call it whatever you like :)

Would you rather have breakfast or brunch or lunch?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:47 am
Would you rather have breakfast or brunch or lunch?

Yes, yes & YES! :lol:

Would you rather replace the current president or the current pope?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:38 am
Would you rather replace the current president or the current pope?
I'd rather replace the current president. At least Pope Francis doesn't support killing unborn babies during all nine months of pregnancy and in some cases even after they are born.

Would you rather eat s u p p e r or dinner? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Indeed! Something we share with only 6 other freedom loving "progressive" countries including China & North Korea.

AARR wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:40 am
Would you rather eat s u p p e r or dinner? :lol:

I actually looked up the difference and I'll take dinner 8)

Would you rather get paid to give commentary on sports or politics?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 am
Would you rather get paid to give commentary on sports or politics?
Politics I guess although even my wife want listen too me and ~Z~ will banhammer me :lol:

Would you rather be paid to give commentary on large freight ship sightings in the Detroit River or Durand train sightings?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:02 am
Would you rather be paid to give commentary on large freight ship sightings in the Detroit River or Durand train sightings?

Tren!

Would you rather get paid to watch a do movie reviews not of your choice or do free book reviews of books of your choosing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:16 am
Would you rather get paid to watch a do movie reviews not of your choice or do free book reviews of books of your choosing?
Since money is involved I guess movies. It'll be a penance though because there are a lot of movies I don't like :( .

Would you rather get paid to do movie reviews not of your choice or do free book reviews of books of your choosing?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 am
Would you rather get paid to do movie reviews not of your choice or do free book reviews of books of your choosing?
3 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD

Would you rather eat Ramen with or without the flavoring packet? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:58 am
Would you rather eat Ramen with or without the flavoring packet? :lol:
I've never tried it so 'll start without flavoring but may change my mind afterwards

Would you rather only have vanilla frozen custard or any flavor ice milk of your choice?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:19 am
Would you rather only have vanilla frozen custard or any flavor ice milk of your choice?

I'll go with vanilla frozen custard while I still can :)

Would you rather sit somewhere where you could watch both rail & air traffic or rail & ship traffic?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:00 am
Would you rather sit somewhere where you could watch both rail & air traffic or rail & ship traffic?
The first and military planes are preferred 8)

Would you rather be proficient in another meaningful language like Latin or a funny language like mock Swedish?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:50 am
Would you rather be proficient in another meaningful language like Latin or a funny language like mock Swedish?

Mock Swedish so I can secretly communicate with AARR 8)

Would you rather give up meat for lent or give up dessert?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 am
Would you rather give up meat for lent or give up dessert?
Dessert, meat is an essential part of my diet.

Would you rather take your family on vacation in a RV or fly and stay at a nice resort?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:54 am
Would you rather take your family on vacation in a RV or fly and stay at a nice resort?

Both sound great but I'll take the resort

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm
I'd rather go in an RV but Mrs. AARR would over rule me :lol:

Would you rather have to survive for a week on the streets of Detroit as a homeless person or deep in the woods away from civilization?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:03 am
Would you rather have to survive for a week on the streets of Detroit as a homeless person or deep in the woods away from civilization?

I'll go deep in the woods

Would you rather clean up after an outdoor event or an indoor event like a football game?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:01 pm
Would you rather clean up after an outdoor event or an indoor event like a football game?
I've done both. With powerful leaf blowers both aren't that bad. At least with indoor stadiums you can also use hoses whereas outdoors on the grass you're picking up the stubborn stuff with your fingers or a pick. But I prefer to be outdoors so I'll got with outdoor event.

Would you rather have all your kids interested indoor or outdoor activities?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:21 pm
Would you rather have all your kids interested indoor or outdoor activities?

Outdoor 8)

Would you rather be the last, the first or the middle?