Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:52 pm
Would you rather your kids marry someone you don't like at all but they really like or someone you love but they don't really like?

The second and hope for the best :lol:

Would you rather try and do you job drunk or show up to church drunk?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:05 pm
Would you rather try and do you job drunk or show up to church drunk?
I don't drink but I guess church and I'd sleep in the back row with the devil and homeless people

With the Railroadfan.com guys would you rather railfan an active Class 1 railroad or fossil hunt an old abandoned ROW that goes through a ghost town and old mining operation?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:18 am
With the Railroadfan.com guys would you rather railfan an active Class 1 railroad or fossil hunt an old abandoned ROW that goes through a ghost town and old mining operation?

The second but I suspect the majority of members would choose the first

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:02 am
SW and I will join you fossil hunting. I'm sure several others would too 8) .

Would you rather have a pet alligator or boa constrictor?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:16 am
Would you rather have a pet alligator or boa constrictor?

Alligator. For a day. Then let it go :D

Would you rather continue your current job for the rest of your life or do charity work for the rest of your life assuming the pay was the same?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 am
Would you rather continue your current job for the rest of your life or do charity work for the rest of your life assuming the pay was the same?
I'm good with either 8)

Would you rather continue with your same job for the rest of your life or head a political action group for the same pay?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:53 am
Would you rather continue with your same job for the rest of your life or head a political action group for the same pay?

Same job. I would need a LOT more money to head up a PAC

Would you rather watch old films of trains from the 1960's and 1970's or new videos from all around Michigan?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:39 pm
Would you rather watch old films of trains from the 1960's and 1970's or new videos from all around Michigan?
Only watching one or the other is penance since I love both

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:22 pm
Old films, You never know what you will see :D

Would you rather railfan a shortline owned by RJ Corman or G&W?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Talk wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:58 pm
Would you rather railfan a shortline owned by RJ Corman or G&W?

Whichever one is more lenient about trespassing :lol:

Would you rather have an all access pass to a tiny shoreline like LIR all year or a 1 day all access pass to any of the other shorelines in Michigan?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:26 pm
Would you rather have an all access pass to a tiny shoreline like LIR all year or a 1 day all access pass to any of the other shorelines in Michigan?
I'm not sure where LIR is but even if I did I'd probably chose a one day all access pass to any Michigan shoreline (maybe I'd choose the Detroit & Toledo Shoreline :wink: :lol: ).

Would you rather have a one day all access pass to any river in Michigan or any of the Great Lakes around Michigan?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Sorry. I meant SHORTLINE and the Lapeer Industrial Railroad. I really need to proofread these :)

AARR wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:53 am
Would you rather have a one day all access pass to any river in Michigan or any of the Great Lakes around Michigan?

Probably the Lake Michigan and I believe I already do :)

Would you rather be an expert at fixing cars or computers?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:32 am
These days you need to be an expert fixing computers to also fix cars :lol: . I pick fixing computers 8) .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:04 pm

I've actually got the computer thing down well enough but I agree that is the way to go

Would you rather fall from your roof into a big bush or fall 100 feet into a pool?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:40 pm
Would you rather fall from your roof into a big bush or fall 100 feet into a pool?
I'll take the shorter fall into a bush but gee wiz it's not going to go well either :o

Would you rather have big goals but fall short or small goals but exceed them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:24 pm
Would you rather have big goals but fall short or small goals but exceed them?

Exceeding small goals. For example, posting in the super long threads :lol:

Would you rather see GLC and AARR merge to become just AARR or see many miles of reestablished track in the UP?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I'm down with that goal 8)
Michael wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:47 am
Would you rather have big goals but fall short or small goals but exceed them? Exceeding small goals. For example, posting in the super long threads :lol:

Would you rather see GLC and AARR merge to become just AARR or see many miles of reestablished track in the UP?
AA and GLC are for the most part operating as a unified line. I'll go with re-establishing ROW's in the UP 8) .

Would you rather be a brilliant philosopher that no one values or a superb athlete of average intelligence that is popular with most everyone?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:02 am
Would you rather be a brilliant philosopher that no one values or a superb athlete of average intelligence that is popular with most everyone?

The first.

Would you rather have 2 small homes in your 2 favorite places in the world or 1 big home in your second favorite place in the world?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 pm
Would you rather have 2 small homes in your 2 favorite places in the world or 1 big home in your second favorite place in the world?
Two small homes are fine. If only I can convince Mrs. AARR that small homes are cool (maybe when hell freezes over she'll concede) :lol: .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:26 pm

The 2 small homes

Would you rather have a permafrown on your face but be very happy or have a permasmile on your face but be unhappy?