Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather give up something for Lent or do something extra?
Do something extra but I always end up doing both :(

Would you rather be over cautious about the Coronavirus and be wrong or be under cautious and be wrong?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be over cautious about the Coronavirus and be wrong or be under cautious and be wrong?

It depends on what is meant by over cautious, If it means cancelling the holy sacrifice of the Mass like many diocese have than I will go with under cautious.

Would you rather always have a smile on your face but can barely muster a coherent sentence or always look angry and grimace but know what to say?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always have a smile on your face but can barely muster a coherent sentence or always look angry and grimace but know what to say?
Always have a smile...it works for politicians :wink: :lol:

Would you rather always have a smile on your face but can barely muster a coherent sentence or always look angry and grimace but know what to say?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always have a smile on your face but can barely muster a coherent sentence or always look angry and grimace but know what to say?

Smile and wave :D

Would you rather be seen as lazy or crazy by your friends and family?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be seen as lazy or crazy by your friends and family?
Crazy I think :? . My in-laws think I'm both :lol: .

Would you rather be seen as lazy or crazy by your friends and family?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be seen as lazy or crazy by your friends and family?

Most people think I am both as well (which I am ) but I find it hard to believe anyone would consider you lazy. Irrelevant yes but lazy no :D

Would you rather be a paid food critic, art critic or movie critic?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a paid food critic, art critic or movie critic?
Seriously, all three just make stuff up. All three are just people giving their opinions. They are all more irrelevant than me. :lol:

Would you rather be a paid food critic, art critic or movie critic?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a paid food critic, art critic or movie critic?

Were you paid to say that ? :lol:
I will go with food critic.

Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm?
An extra arm, the better to service Mrs. AARR 8) :lol:

Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm?

Your idea sounds nice but I am going with an extra leg for extra a$$ kickings :lol:

Would you rather have a sixth sense or your other 5 senses be exceptional?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I like your answer better :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm? Your idea sounds nice but I am going with an extra leg for extra a$$ kickings :lol:

6th sense (I'm the dog) :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a sixth sense or your other 5 senses be exceptional?

I'll go with the exceptional 5

Would you rather see bad people punished or good people rewarded?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see bad people punished or good people rewarded?
Good people rewarded said nobody ever :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Would you rather see bad people punished or good people rewarded?
Good people rewarded said nobody ever :lol:

Few people are all one or the other and ultimately these things will happen but call me crazy (which I am) I'd rather see good people rewarded :)

Would you rather have a place up north where you could live off the grid indefinitely or stick it out here and help others?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a place up north where you could live off the grid indefinitely or stick it out here and help others?
I'd rather live off the grid up north but Mrs. AARR determines where we live :|

Would you rather have a place up north where you could live off the grid indefinitely or stick it out here and help others?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a place up north where you could live off the grid indefinitely or stick it out here and help others?

Stay I guess

Would you rather have food smell bad but taste good or smell good but taste bland?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have food smell bad but taste good or smell good but taste bland?
Smell bad and taste good I guess but I can't think of an example :?

Would you rather have food smell bad but taste good or smell good but taste bland?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have food smell bad but taste good or smell good but taste bland?

It almost seems impossible for something to smell bad but taste good since smell is so much a part of taste but I'm overthinking it :roll:

Would you rather have Z post here daily or have PSG return and post here?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have Z post here daily or have PSG return and post here?
Both would be great! But I'll take ~Z~'s dry sense of humor :D .

Would you rather have Z post here daily or have PSG return and post here?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have Z post here daily or have PSG return and post here?

I have more hope that Z will return

Would you rather listen to music from the 70's or 80's?