Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a sandwich made from 4 ingredients in your fridge chosen at random or eat a sandwich made by a group of your friends from 4 ingredients in your fridge?

I'll rely on my friends to get it right

Would you rather go skiing or sledding?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go skiing or sledding?
Skiing 8)

Would you rather have someone impersonating you and doing really amazing things that you get the credit for or find money hidden in weird places all around your house every day but with no explanation where the money comes from or how it keeps getting there?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have someone impersonating you and doing really amazing things that you get the credit for or find money hidden in weird places all around your house every day but with no explanation where the money comes from or how it keeps getting there?

So money or fame.......Money 8)

Would you rather where a shirt with e name and symbol for Canadian Pacific or Union Pacific?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather where a shirt with e name and symbol for Canadian Pacific or Union Pacific?
Michael, reread your sentence. I don't think you're even trying to spell correctly or use words in their proper context :lol: .

CP, I like the beaver 8)

Would you rather have plants grow at 10 times their normal rate when you are near or for people and animals to stop aging when you are near them?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

No more posting in the Super Long Threads while drinking! That was one of my New Years Resolutions too :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have plants grow at 10 times their normal rate when you are near or for people and animals to stop aging when you are near them?

People stop aging :)

Would you rather have a great smile or great hair?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a great smile or great hair?
Either one is an improvement but I'll go with the smile

Would you rather have chapped lips that never heal or a terrible dandruff that can’t be treated?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have chapped lips that never heal or a terrible dandruff that can’t be treated?

Dandruff.

Would you rather watch all the Rocky movies or all the Star Wars movies?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch all the Rocky movies or all the Star Wars movies?
Watch what I pull out of my hat...Star Wars :lol: I've only seen one movie and parts of a 2nd so I have a lot of watching to do.

Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?

Giraffe 8)

Would you rather work from 4 to noon or noon to 8 ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work from 4 to noon or noon to 8 ?
4am to noon. I practically do already and love it 8)

Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor?

Just 1....sounds nice. I'll go with hair 8)

Would you rather never be able to use toilet paper ever again or never use a toothbrush again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Word!
Michael wrote:Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor? Just 1....sounds nice. I'll go with hair 8)

Would you rather never be able to use toilet paper ever again or never use a toothbrush again?
I guess I'll give up the tooth brush but you won't want to stand within an arms length from me :o :shock:

Would you rather know all the mysteries of the universe or know every outcome of every choice you make?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know all the mysteries of the universe or know every outcome of every choice you make?

The first.

Would you rather people agree with you but hate you or completely disagree with you but be mildly friendly?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather people agree with you but hate you or completely disagree with you but be mildly friendly?
I'll go with having people pretend to like me :lol:

Would you rather be the life of the party and the funniest person your friends know but suffer from depression or be happy and content but people think you are boring and unfunny?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the life of the party and the funniest person your friends know but suffer from depression or be happy and content but people think you are boring and unfunny?

The latter. I don't care why people think 8) .....Did that sound convincing? :lol:

Would you rather have a self driving car that can drive in snow as if there were no snow or a car that somehow required no gas or electric charge?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a self driving car that can drive in snow as if there were no snow or a car that somehow required no gas or electric charge?
I'll go with the car that defies all the laws of nature and science and doesn't need electricity or gas :lol:

Would you rather never be able to wear pants or never be able to wear shorts?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never be able to wear pants or never be able to wear shorts?

Never pants 8)

Would you rather have a lisp or stutter?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a lisp or stutter?
Lipth :)

Would you rather be unable to have kids or only be able to conceive quintuplets each pregnancy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

wi..wi....wi.....wise....ch...ch....choice

AARR wrote:Would you rather be unable to have kids or only be able to conceive quintuplets each pregnancy?

Is that 4? Either way I will take it and get it over with quickly instead of over an entire lifetime :lol:

Would you rather be unable to have kids or only be able to conceive quintuplets each pregnancy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be unable to have kids or only be able to conceive quintuplets each pregnancy?
Same here, give me the quints 8) . Although I won't be posting at RRFan.com for the next 18 years :lol: .

Would you rather only wear one color each day or have to wear seven colors each day?