Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:52 am
Would you rather be in a musical group that plays 80's cheesy rock and has fun or a polka band? 80's band. When do we start!

Would you rather have lots of evergreen and pine trees in your yard or just one big maple?
I have both and each has pros and cons. I suppose evergreens :| .

Would you rather have no trees or a bunch of trees and all the work that goes with them?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 am
:lol: Would you rather have no trees or a bunch of trees and all the work that goes with them?

A bunch of trees.

Would you rather live in a neighborhood full or retirees or young families with lots of kids?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 am
Would you rather live in a neighborhood full or retirees or young families with lots of kids?
20 years ago with young families and kids now retirees

Would you rather live next to a cemetery or an abandoned psychiatry hospital where they performed gruesome health techniques?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 am
Would you rather live next to a cemetery or an abandoned psychiatry hospital where they performed gruesome health techniques?

Cemetery

Would you rather have a pool or just a hot tub?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:57 am
When the kids were still home a pool now a hot tub 8)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Hot tub 8)

Would you rather never get a injury from exercising again or never get tired from exercising again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:15 am
Would you rather never get a injury from exercising again or never get tired from exercising again?
At my advanced age no injuries 8) (About 9 months since my last injury. 1st time in about 5 years I've gone longer than 6 months in-between injuries)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Never get tired. I presume if I never got tired I would never get injured

Would you rather relive your favorite day of your life or be able to change one event from your past?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:23 am
Would you rather relive your favorite day of your life or be able to change one event from your past?
The second. I haven't done anything great enough to relive and I've done a bunch of stupid things that I'd do over given the chance :lol: :oops:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:54 am

I don't know if I could pick just 1 event to change and I'd likely mess it up anyways so I will go with relive my best day.

Would you rather get every other week off work or work 6 months straight and get 6 months off?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:09 am
Would you rather get every other week off work or work 6 months straight and get 6 months off?
I think 6 and 6. I'm used to working overtime so the 6 months straight wouldn't phase me and 6 months off would be awesome 8)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:22 am

I'd be happy with either one!

Would you rather work with all women or all guys?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:15 pm
Although I have never had any trouble working with women I'd still prefer to work with all men. Less drama!

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:58 pm

Guys. I did too when I was in the Army & Air Guard :D

Would you rather have friendly neighbor who was a car mechanic or a doctor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:17 pm
Doctor, comes in pretty handy for emergencies 8) . I know from experience :wink: .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 am

I'll take a baker :lol:

Would you rather be a jerk but have people think you are saint or be a saint but have people think you are a jerk?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

If he was holding a plate of gourmet donuts I'd be right there with you :lol:
Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:52 pm
Would you rather have friendly neighbor who was a car mechanic or a doctor? I'll take a baker :lol:

Would you rather be a jerk but have people think you are saint or be a saint but have people think you are a jerk?
The 2nd I guess. I would understand the saying, "Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks your an a$$hole". :lol:

Would you rather always work from home or always go to an office the rest of your career?

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Unread post by Jetlink »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:36 pm

Would you rather always work from home or always go to an office the rest of your career?

Having done both I would much rather not work at home ever again. Because it seems you can never get away from your work.

Would you rather have unlimited data but expensive talking time or unlimited talking minutes but expensive data on your "smart" cell phone?
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Jetlink wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm
Would you rather have unlimited data but expensive talking time or unlimited talking minutes but expensive data on your "smart" cell phone?

Unlimited data. Voice calling is just a seldom used app on my smart phone that I ignore :)

Would you rather get along with everyone you meet except your direct family or get along with your family and not get along with anyone else in the world?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:40 pm
Would you rather get along with everyone you meet except your direct family or get along with your family and not get along with anyone else in the world?
Family...I don't want Mrs. AARR unhappy with me :shock: .

Would you rather work for a family owned company or a larger corporation?