Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Mmmm, Culvers :lol:
Talk wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:12 am
Would you rather eat fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and have very good health or eat a typical American diet and suffer typical American ailments? I don't know AARR... Culvers is very tasty :lol:

Would you rather Get a Model Railroader or Trains Mag Every month?
I get both but if I could only get one it'd be Trains

Would you rather have more time to build a model railroad or railfan?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 am
Would you rather have more time to build a model railroad or railfan?
More time to railfan. I enjoy it more... and it costs less :lol:

Would you rather go watch trains in Canada for a week or spend a day in Chicago Land?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Talk wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 am
Would you rather go watch trains in Canada for a week or spend a day in Chicago Land?

Not knowing where in Canada I will go with the Windy City

Would you rather train your job replacement and get a $25k severance check or quit on the spot and leave them scrambling?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 am
Would you rather train your job replacement and get a $25k severance check or quit on the spot and leave them scrambling?
I'll take the money and train my replacement 8)

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:52 am
I'll train them for 25k. You can seriously mess with someone with a 1/10th of that

Would you rather eat Popcorn or Candy at the Movie Theatre

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:52 am
Would you rather eat Popcorn or Candy at the Movie Theatre
Popcorn, it's a tradition 8)

Would you rather Trick or Treat or perform innocent pranks on Devil's Night?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:45 am
Would you rather Trick or Treat or perform innocent pranks on Devil's Night?
Trick or Treat... Candy!!! :lol:

Would you rather live to 100 or enjoy fast food :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:24 am
Would you rather live to 100 or enjoy fast food :lol:
I'd rather eat junk food but I'm adulting and eating mostly healthy. Don't know if I'll live to a 100 though.

Would you rather exercise every morning and eat cheesecake every night or sleep in and eat only healthy foods?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:36 am
Would you rather exercise every morning and eat cheesecake every night or sleep in and eat only healthy foods?
This for sure feels like an AARR question and I'll take the AARR answer :lol: :lol:
Cheesecake :P

Would you rather be a kid again without cheesecake or Current you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:02 am
Would you rather be a kid again without cheesecake or Current you?
For worse or for better I'm better as me now :oops:

Would you rather know all there is to know about MI railroading or commercial boating?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:49 am
Would you rather know all there is to know about MI railroading or commercial boating?
Michigan Railroading. Don't have a reason to learn commercial boating and I'm already knee-deep into trains.

Would you rather be an RRFan Moderator that people don't really know or an RRFan member that everyone likes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:13 am
Would you rather be an RRFan Moderator that people don't really know or an RRFan member that everyone likes?
Both are cool 8)

Would you rather be granted full access to a short line railroad like Coopersville & Marne or live by a busier short line railroad like MS but only be able to watch from public property?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:36 pm
Would you rather be granted full access to a short line railroad like Coopersville & Marne or live by a busier short line railroad like MS but only be able to watch from public property?
Well, I do live on the MS. But holy it would be fun to have full access, If I can make it a the HESR/MQT we got a deal :D :lol:

Would you rather Watch the GRE in 2015 or the MS in 2009?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:19 am
Would you rather Watch the GRE in 2015 or the MS in 2009?
Probably MS in 2009 because they still had heavy sand traffic although I believe they had lost the baby food and paper traffic by then. :(

Would you rather be an engineer or conductor?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:43 pm
Would you rather be an engineer or conductor?
Engineer, Less heavy lifting :lol: :lol:

Would you rather be a fireman with serious health issues, or a coal miner with a daily cheesecake :twisted:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:34 pm
Would you rather be a fireman with serious health issues, or a coal miner with a daily cheesecake :twisted:
:lol:

Would you rather be a volunteer for WMI or get paid to work for CSX out of Grand Rapids?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:52 am
Would you rather be a volunteer for WMI or get paid to work for CSX out of Grand Rapids?
CSX out of Grand Rapids, 100%

Would you rather Volunteer for the WMI or the CPMY?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:36 am
Would you rather Volunteer for the WMI or the CPMY?
WMI, more freight business 8)

Would you rather fossil hunt abandoned ROW's or sit and wait for hours for a single train?

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

AARR wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:31 am
Would you rather fossil hunt abandoned ROW's or sit and wait for hours for a single train?
The Single Train... The ground isn't very photogenic... and it's probably been picked clean :lol:

Would you rather Railfan Elkhart for a week or Railfan Chicago for a weekend?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Talk wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:11 am
Would you rather Railfan Elkhart for a week or Railfan Chicago for a weekend?
Probably Chicago because of more variety

Would you rather watch all coal trains or all intermodal trains?