Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a house full of exotic animals but it smells or have a showroom house with no animals?
You had me when you said "animals" 8)

Would you rather have a house full of animals but it smells or have a showroom house with no animals?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a house full of animals but it smells or have a showroom house with no animals?

I already have a stinky house full of animals

Would you rather be audited by the IRS or have vindictive neighbors?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be audited by the IRS or have vindictive neighbors?
Audit by the IRS :(

Would you rather be audited by the IRS or be on the FBI's Most Wanted list?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be audited by the IRS or be on the FBI's Most Wanted list?

I'll take the audit. I've got nothing to hide. Did that sound real?

Would you rather slowly, gradually get to 80 degrees over the course of the next 3 months or go right to 80 tomorrow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather slowly, gradually get to 80 degrees over the course of the next 3 months or go right to 80 tomorrow?
Tomorrow! Did I say that quick enough :lol: . And you may not have anything to hide but that won't stop the IRS from finding something :wink: .

Would you rather have another child or get pecked to death by a duckling :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have another child or get pecked to death by a duckling :lol:

Pecked to death by another child

Would you rather dig up a 200 year old time capsule or get $1,000 ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather dig up a 200 year old time capsule or get $1,000 ?
How much can I sell the 200 year old time capsule for? :lol:

Would you rather dig up a 200 year old time capsule or get $10,000 ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather dig up a 200 year old time capsule or get $10,000 ?

Probably the $10k

I heard a variation of this one today on Catholic Radio
Would you rather abstain completely or only do everything in perfect moderation?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:I heard a variation of this one today on Catholic Radio
Would you rather abstain completely or only do everything in perfect moderation?
Perfect moderation. I pray 1500 calories of cheesecake is perfect moderation :lol: .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather abstain completely or only do everything in perfect moderation?

For me this is more a could you rather than would you and so I will go with abstain

Would you rather wake up feeling great and slowly get worse through the day or wake up feeling old and tired but have it get better throughout the day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wake up feeling great and slowly get worse through the day or wake up feeling old and tired but have it get better throughout the day?
The first. It's what I'm used too :lol: . Mrs. AARR is the second so we make a good team I guess :lol: .

Would you rather wake up feeling great and slowly get worse through the day or wake up feeling old and tired but have it get better throughout the day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wake up feeling great and slowly get worse through the day or wake up feeling old and tired but have it get better throughout the day?

Probably the second

Would you rather never be alone ever again for even a second forever or spend the rest of your life alone as a hermit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather never be alone ever again for even a second forever or spend the rest of your life alone as a hermit?
You had me on Hermit 8)

Would you rather never be alone ever again for even a second forever or spend the rest of your life alone as a hermit?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never be alone ever again for even a second forever or spend the rest of your life alone as a hermit?

Such extremes (sigh) I guess I will go with the first

Would you rather go for a long drive at night in very heavy fog or during the day in heavy snow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go for a long drive at night in very heavy fog or during the day in heavy snow?
I'll take my chances during the day :o . Either way I'm driving about 10mph :lol: .

Would you rather go for a long drive at night in very heavy fog or during the day in heavy snow?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go for a long drive at night in very heavy fog or during the day in heavy snow?

Probably heavy snow. My night vision isn't what it used to be

Would you rather see someone besides Michael post in the Corrupt a Wish thread or the Would you Rather thread?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see someone besides Michael post in the Corrupt a Wish thread or the Would you Rather thread?
It'd be nice to recruit a few more people to both 8) . But Michaels posts are funny :lol: .

Would you rather watch multiple Class 1 trains an hour at a hot spot like Fostoria or see a variety of trains at a place like Durand but only average one an hour?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch multiple Class 1 trains an hour at a hot spot like Fostoria or see a variety of trains at a place like Durand but only average one an hour?

Hmmm. Quality vs Quantity? In this case I will go with Fostoria

Would you rather watch multiple Class 1 trains an hour at a hot spot like Fostoria or see a variety of trains at a place like Durand but only average one an hour?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch multiple Class 1 trains an hour at a hot spot like Fostoria or see a variety of trains at a place like Durand but only average one an hour?
I'm ok with Durand :)

Would you rather give up something for Lent or do something extra?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up something for Lent or do something extra?

Do something extra

Would you rather give up something for Lent or do something extra?