Interesting Power lashup on GT

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Interesting Power lashup on GT

Unread post by RailCanon »

On the way home from school today, my Bus got stopped at the Hagadorn Rd grade crossing on the Grand Trunk. A light power move with 5 engines came rolling by, The first 3 engines were UP SD70M's :roll: (I find UP engines to be a little boring) and the last 2 engines were a Grand Trunk GP38-2 and a GP9R :D :D That made my day. Perhaps I should carry a camera in my backpack :lol:

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Interesting Power lashup on GT

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Gregg Pullano wrote: On the way home from school today, my Bus got stopped at the Hagadorn Rd grade crossing on the Grand Trunk. A light power move with 5 engines came rolling by, The first 3 engines were UP SD70M's :roll: (I find UP engines to be a little boring) and the last 2 engines were a Grand Trunk GP38-2 and a GP9R :D :D That made my day. Perhaps I should carry a camera in my backpack :lol:
thanks for the update gregg. do you know if lite power movements are normal around lansing? Having spent a decent amount of time in Schoolcraft along the CN, never once did i see lite engines there..NS on the other hand did every-so-often.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Some times

Unread post by RailCanon »

Light power moves come through every so often. Nice signature BTW. I like the myth busters! they are cool 8) and funny too :lol: