TC Today

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
MIGN-Todd
Railroadfan...fan

TC Today

Unread post by MIGN-Todd »

Caught what appeared to be GLC 390 pulling a loaded bulkhead flat and a scrap gondola along Keystone this afternoon. Odd to see them this late in the day so I assumed they went up north first. I'm sure it was 390 which is great as I haven't seen her in quite some time. Seems I've mainly seen the GP38-2's. No idea what they pulled south but they passed my house near Ave D about 6pm or so heading back into town- couldn't see what if anything, they had.
U.S.Army Retired- under new management (see wife)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: TC Today

Unread post by AARR »

Hi Todd, it's been a while since you've been here so FYI train sighting go in the Train Locations thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37001&start=20
MIGN-Todd wrote:Caught what appeared to be GLC 390 pulling a loaded bulkhead flat and a scrap gondola along Keystone this afternoon. Odd to see them this late in the day so I assumed they went up north first. I'm sure it was 390 which is great as I haven't seen her in quite some time. Seems I've mainly seen the GP38-2's. No idea what they pulled south but they passed my house near Ave D about 6pm or so heading back into town- couldn't see what if anything, they had.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...