Message RE: Durand and Fostoria...

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
David Lang
Railroadfan...fan

Message RE: Durand and Fostoria...

Unread post by David Lang »

For those of you that are coming to Durand on Saturday Sept. 16th, I cannot make it--an important family gathering that day that I want/need to be a part of. Sorry. I will give the railfan grill to Don Simon or someone so that they can take it to Durand. Is that OK Don? If so, email me and we can discuss the details.

For Fostoria, I'm planning on coming, maybe with the wife and little one, she likes trains!!!! My first time and it will be great!!!! I kinda agree with Patrick on the Railfan Grill--Too Many Trains and Too Many Placed to Be all at once. I may not be there long anyway, but I'm coming!!!! Hope to see you all there, sorry about Durand, but have a good turnout guys and have fun!!!!

Dave Lang

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

Jon Hall and I will be there (Durand) bright and early. Can't wait to meet all of you!
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Dave - I won't know if I'm going until after work on the 15th. If I go I'll be happy to bring it but cannot be counted on for organizing.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...