Richville/Reese train sightings

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
Paul W
Railroadfan...fan

Richville/Reese train sightings

Unread post by Paul W »

Thursday around 1:30pm HESR 999"Village of Richville" was sitting by the north elevator in Reese .Unit was sitting on the line heading into Vassar.About three hours later it was gone.Thumb folks keep an eye open she may be heading back to Marlette.Late Thursday evening Richville elevator received 40 grain cars.This years total by my count is 487!Star of the west seems to push a lot of grain out of this elevator.... Today along my way into work I noticed 8905/3838/9712 getting their cars for the thumb in Genesee yard Saginaw. Please let me know if anyone sees 999. I like to keep track of what powers where on the HESR as best I can.Thanks,

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Hey Paul - I also try to track the number of cars that are shipped from industries. Thanks for the Richville number.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...