2017 End-Of-Year Railfanning in Ohio

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
Joshua Niederkohr
Railroadfan...fan

2017 End-Of-Year Railfanning in Ohio

Unread post by Joshua Niederkohr »

I'm wanting to do chases of ND&W, and IORY. I also want to film Deshler, Fostoria Iron Triangle, Republic (where I have family history, and a few relatives), Vickers, and Millbury.

I really want to film the tracks at Stickney Avenue in Toledo where there's AA, NS, CSX, and some BNSF coal trains. I have a friend who always films this spot. I call it "Gavin's Spot". He hasn't filmed there in a little while. I would like to film AA around Stickney and Matzinger, and chasing it into Michigan from Sterns all the way through Ida and Dundee, and maybe all the way to Ann Arbor.

Please just let me know about everything like I said in my post for the Michigan Railfanning in the Michigan Talk.

raildriver
Railroadfan...fan

Re: 2017 End-Of-Year Railfanning in Ohio

Unread post by raildriver »

Josh,

I don't particularly take to my name being used in association with a spot that literally anyone can be at. I hold no special value to it, it was ease of access. Please refrain from using my name to associate it with locations. That would be like (for example) associating Harding with Vickers, or Drayton with overhead drone shots. Nothing I do is special, except for attending events. A location is a location. I will not discuss this further.

Tier4GEVO
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Tier4GEVO »

raildriver wrote:Josh,

I don't particularly take to my name being used in association with a spot that literally anyone can be at. I hold no special value to it, it was ease of access. Please refrain from using my name to associate it with locations. That would be like (for example) associating Harding with Vickers, or Drayton with overhead drone shots. Nothing I do is special, except for attending events. A location is a location. I will not discuss this further.
Lighten up, Josh has no ill-will.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

Tier4GEVO wrote:
raildriver wrote:Josh,

Lighten up, Josh has no ill-will.
I don't think many if any even knew who he was talking about until you came on here and outed yourself :lol:
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Saturnalia wrote:I don't think many if any even knew who he was talking about until you came on here and outed yourself :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...