CSX dispatcher desk changes

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
boteman
Railroadfan...fan

CSX dispatcher desk changes

Unread post by boteman »

I have a list of CSX dispatcher desks and the subdivisions that they handle. It's at:
http://www.botecomm.com/bote/rail/csx_dispatchers.html

The trouble is that I am in Florida and swimming in a sea of information from different years, but I don't know which is current and which is outdated. If you guys could take a look at the territories that you know about and e-mail me corrections, I know a bunch of people who would appreciate it very much, as would I.

For instance, I show the CSX IE dispatcher handling the Scottslawn Secondary and Toledo Branch, the IF desk handling the Columbus Line and Mount Victory subdivisions, but I think both of those got folded into the Huntington Division, so their dispatcher desk codes shouldn't start with "I". I don't even think the Scottslawn Secondary still exists for that matter. Like I said, a lot of outdated info in there that I'm trying to clean up.

Your local knowledge is better than any timetable because CSX can't seem to keep up with the times, plus the official timetables have plenty of mistakes in them! I'd rather hear from you folks on the ground anyway, it's better info usually.

Thanks for any corrections and updates that you can provide on dispatcher codes, subdivisions, and frequencies.