Please respect CSX at Fostoria Depot

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
Alan
Railroadfan...fan

Please respect CSX at Fostoria Depot

Unread post by Alan »

I've heard that the CSX employees who work out of the old Amtrak depot are getting tired of people climbing all over their trucks they park there. I've also heard if people do not stop climbing on the trucks that railfans will not be allowed to park there and will be arrested if they do. Come on people, STAY OFF THEIR TRUCKS. There is no need to be climbing all over their trucks. I go to Fostoria 6-7 times a year from Detroit and I'll be really pissed if i can't park at the Depot because of some idiots.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Re: Please respect CSX at Fostoria Depot

Unread post by Y@ »

no excuse for climbing on the trucks, but thats not the ideal place to railfan anyway. as for parking, yes, it is the better place, but if you're going to railfan F-town you should move around on foot or in your car.

still, alan is right. nobody should be climbing on the CSX equipment. thats asking to get either hurt or arrested. respect what they give you, because CSX doesn't have to give ANY parking to ANY railfans. people take forgranted how much the railroads give to the fans in certain places.
Bottom text.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Re: Please respect CSX at Fostoria Depot

Unread post by redside20 »

This has been ongoing for last several years so it's nothing new. CSX has been gunho with the railfans for awhile over there in Little Detroit trying to push the railfans out and claim the general vicinity around the depot as their own.

I could care less about Fostoria any more because there are other spots to railfan with better photographic angles, less brainless foamtards to deal with, a pompous egomaniac female roaming around (ELLEN) and rude and deviant locals who hate railfans. up until ten years ago railfanning Fostoria was just plain fun and nobody minded railfans.
As a railroad enthousiast I am tired of being blamed and lumped for every incident that happens in Fostoria ie CSX mow vehicles getting vandalized, rocks being thrown at trains, vehicles going around gates. It seems that we are always taking the fall.
Exit stage left