NS 364

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Ohio.
CharlieX90
Back from "Vacation"

Re: NS 364

Unread post by CharlieX90 »

HAHA arguing on a forum what has this world come too?

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

really?

all we are trying to do is help you and give you some advice..thats all. if you would like participate in a civil manner that's fine, but if you keep dwelling on the subject, then your time on here will be a miserable one...
Exit stage left

rwtrave
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rwtrave »

I really don't want any trouble, and have been trying my best to avoid things like this, and it really just irritates me when that doesn't seem to happen....

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

The only reason they gave you that advice is because the potential exists for repercussions from tossing names around. In this regard you must be 100% careful.
Celebrating Over 3800 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

rwtrave
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rwtrave »

Alright, well I suppose I'll apologize, and I won't let it happen again. Let's just move on, and forget this thread. What needed to be said was said anyways.

redside20
i don't give a fark about your PM

Unread post by redside20 »

At 31 years old, i didn't join this site for drama and attitude, and for me Bellevue Jr High and High were like 11-15 years ago.

I have always been a big fan of Norfolk Southern because its the railroad i grew up watching and i like to keep up on there railroad operations, especially on the Nickel Plate Lines. For me, the most fascinating time on NS was the 1990's because of the traffic they ran
Exit stage left

rwtrave
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by rwtrave »

I understand. I currently still face all of the drama and gossip of high school. Hopefully that will all be a thing of the past within two years though. 8)

GTWTD3
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GTWTD3 »

redside20 wrote: GTWTD3 i have a question to ask you about the Bellevue-Mansfield Ohio turn. What is the train symbol now and what will happen to it once the GM plant in Mansfield closes? As far as 27J is concerned, i've seen it run through Bellevue and Fostoria from time to time and tends to take racks to Roanoke Indiana or Lafayette Indiana. I thought i heard a 29E through Columbus a few times and i thought i was hearing things and NS changes there symbols like a baby changes diapers. It could've been 29V, but anythings possible i suppose. One more thing, NS did shuttle a rack train to the mixing center a few years ago symboled 286. I don't know if it runs anymore but i came out of Cleveland somewhere through Bellevue and to Fostoria to shuttle racks,then back to Bellevue. what became of it east of Bellevue is beyond me.
Bellevue to Mansfield turn is gone, it was C37. When they closed Buckeye, all traffic was routed to Bellevue, resulting in only 1 scheduled freight each way through Mansfield. 12V comes east with Bellevue to Conway traffic with a Mansfield setout, and 15V takes cars out of Conway for Canton, then picks up all Bellevues at Canton and Mansfield. Once the GM plant closes no one seems to know. GM traffic is way down anyway, I can remember days when C37 used to hvae 30 or more auto parts ouf of Mansfield, now it's maybe 11 or so a day. I doubt it's going to hurt traffic much, as most of the Mansfield traffic comes from AK steel. May see the loss of a yard job, that's it.
The dispatcher is cool.