The Atlantic and Pacific Railroad

Sub forum for Paper Railroads
cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Re: The Atlantic and Pacific Railroad

Unread post by cbehr91 »

MQT3001 wrote:For the newbies, this is a bogus thread run by a group of trolls. It is not part of our group, so you can ignore it in that regard.
We're just having fun. Obviously we don't this stuff seriously as you guys do. Who elected you president of paper railroads anyway?

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

cbehr91 wrote:
MQT3001 wrote:For the newbies, this is a bogus thread run by a group of trolls. It is not part of our group, so you can ignore it in that regard.
We're just having fun. Obviously we don't this stuff seriously as you guys do. Who elected you president of paper railroads anyway?
I voted for myself so I'm not sure what happened here...
I'm just here to put in time claims and complain

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

cbehr91 wrote:
I am not a president. I just do the coordinating. I have no more say than anyone else...it has always been majority rules.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Unread post by cbehr91 »

Photoed at a recent board meeting, A&P management gives a 'thumbs up' to the shutting down of Barr Yard in order to redirect funds to help streamline office dress code. No more skull t-shirts, Amish hats or tacky thrift store sport jackets will be allowed. All board members must wear high visibility vests with "A&P RAYRODE" with the 'P' backwards on the back of them.

We've also taken away all J.B. Hunt business away from NS because we're just better. We currently have 4 contract J.B. Hunt doublestack trains a day running between Chicago and Okolona. Sucks to suck, NS.

Practice Safe A&P

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

New intermodal yard to open tomorrow at CP Bernts House. Supposed to have 100 more trains a day in and out of it. The yard will be built using rails torn up from the MQT.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

30 trains a day utilizing the new SW connection between the former Wabash and DT&I at Liberty Center to reach the docks at CP MUDDY MAUMEE for potash, fertilizer, and FEMA inmate trains.
Bottom text.

59caddy
bag of holding

Unread post by 59caddy »

You can't purchase my CN because it's in Canada :P

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

59caddy wrote:You can't purchase my CN because it's in Canada :P
We just took over the EJ&E, DMIR, IC, WC, CV, and all of CN's tracks in America. So yes. CN is in Canada.

heartlandguy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by heartlandguy »

Y@ wrote:30 trains a day utilizing the new SW connection between the former Wabash and DT&I at Liberty Center to reach the docks at CP MUDDY MAUMEE for potash, fertilizer, and FEMA inmate trains.
I seen 3 of those inmate cars go north on A&P quality train Q500 a few days ago. They were lettered IPFXc, In-jail Protection for Xtreme Crazy Criminals. Mustve been a positioning move for BerntsHouse Terminal...
"Alright, uh, get to a stop here and we'll order you a party bus for Lima" -12/30/16

"He ain't one of them terrorists, is he?" "Nah, just some paparazzi. We never get them out here!" -03/12/19

cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Unread post by cbehr91 »

heartlandguy wrote:
Y@ wrote:30 trains a day utilizing the new SW connection between the former Wabash and DT&I at Liberty Center to reach the docks at CP MUDDY MAUMEE for potash, fertilizer, and FEMA inmate trains.
I seen 3 of those inmate cars go north on A&P quality train Q500 a few days ago. They were lettered IPFXc, In-jail Protection for Xtreme Crazy Criminals. Mustve been a positioning move for BerntsHouse Terminal...
BUSHKNEE TWAIN YAWD DEFIANANCE OHIGHOH

DT&I
Commodore Perry

Unread post by DT&I »

GLLX 3001 is in the process of being scrapped and the metal will be melted down and used for GEVOS. You can never have too many GEVOs.

MagnumForce
Angry Man

Unread post by MagnumForce »

It's good to sit back and let the funds roll in. Helps to have great managers and keep them coming. Oh and since we are literally their only customer in the US we have purchased Progress Rail from Cat and are in talks with GE to purchase their transportation division.

Work has begun to build locomotives at Alex Products Inc. in Ridgeville Corners, Ohio. This is one of my other ventures, we have built a rail line south from Pettisville to Ridgeville to serve the plant.

That's it for now,

Roll on A&P!

MagnumForce
Angry Man

Well thanks to some help with our buddy Rob Ford up in Toronto, CP and CN now entirely belong to us. Seems the guy had some dirt on some other members of parliament and they had no choice to allow it, and hey, since the guy knows all about blow, we have the hookups in Mexico too and soon the entire North American rail system will belong to us!

In light of all of this we are changing our names to the AHoles, Pricks, Hudson Bay, Gulf and Bering Railroad!

We also worked out a deal with GE and our new Thunder GEVOS will be rolling off the line in Ridgeville Corners within weeks! Stay tuned!

Roll on APHBG&B!

CarolinaSouthern
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CarolinaSouthern »

On my ignore list you go.

Anyways, I don't care about your news. :lol:

KTHXBAI
Carolina Southern - Home of The Carolina Road

MagnumForce
Angry Man

So making stuff up on the paper railroads board gets you on the ignore list?

StupidFlee​t
Chinese Foooood

Unread post by StupidFlee​t »

CarolinaSouthern wrote:On my ignore list you go.

Anyways, I don't care about your news. :lol:

KTHXBAI

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. We're really distraught.

Sincerely,

StupidFleet
COO - Teh A&P Rayrode.
Flickr

(23:10:05) MagnumForce: All precautions were taken

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Unread post by Jochs »

MagnumForce wrote:Uh guys, I don't know how this possibly went to south on us, but it did. A Toodles crew plowed there train into another train because they thought it wodul be fun and no one got hurt on Trainz when they did it, the real problem is they decied to plow a full dinky into another full dinky at rush hour around Naperville. Right now there are 500 people dead, this is bad, really bad, I am fleeing the country, you will never hear from me again, take what you want I am gone!
This is just a bluff! He went into hiding as a foamer and hacked a computer at Derfest.

He fled the US and went into Canada and took over the Canadian Railroads.
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1

MagnumForce
Angry Man

The real story comes out

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Unread post by Jochs »

So is the Canadian division known as Canadian Railways Atlantic Pacific (CRAP?) :mrgreen:
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1

MagnumForce
Angry Man

Yes it is, and you are the VP in charge of CRAP.